Thinking about purchasing a new mobile phone? Have you considered or looked into the many options available for a previously used or refurbished phone?
Here are top 5 reasons to consider buying a refurbished or used cell phone.
- Reason 1 – That new phone sitting at the store wrapped in its new packaging will be considered used the second you turn it on.
- Reason 2 – Once a phone is considered used it is worth at least 33% less than its new counterpart.
- Reason 3 – No need for lengthy contracts. You noticed that new phone in the store but are only eligible for the incredibly low advertised price if you sign your life away to a 2 year contract. If you buy a used or refurbished phone you do not need to sign iphone 7 reconditionné pas cher any lengthy term agreements or go through any credit checks.
- Reason 4 – If you ever turned in your phone under your wireless company’s insurance plan – you have already had a refurbished cell phone. Most people can not tell the difference between new and refurbished because most of the parts on a refurbished phone are new.
- Reason 5 – A number of stores online sell refurbished phones as brand new, never opened. Most people do not know the difference so the sellers get away with it.
Keep your money in your pocket. If you can save a few hundred dollars on a phone you saw in the store, why not consider buying one that is refurbished or slightly used?