Every woman dreams of lustrous, healthy, and beautiful hair. Do you know to get and maintain healthy and better-looking hair, you need to closely monitor your diet? Other than this, you may be required to make certain changes in your lifestyle. Just like your skin, your hair requires proper nutrition and care. If you are having a diet, which strongly lacks essential nutrients and vitamins, no expensive hair treatment or hair-care product can ensure you healthy and strong hair. So, if getting healthy and better-looking hair is your objective, you must first closely observe your diet plan and daily schedule.
Remember, while proper hair care guarantees you hair that you had always dreamt of, bad hair care tactics may 美髮用品店 often lead to cracked, frizziest, and dull-looking hair. If not taken care well, you may soon lose your hair much early in life. But, there are certain hair care tips that you can follow if you are looking for long-term health of your hair:
- You should always comb your hair gently to prevent unnecessary hair-breakage. Your hair is the weakest when it is wet. Therefore, you should avoid brushing wet hair. It would be better if you let your hair dry naturally. Otherwise, you should use your fingers to untangle your wet hair and then use a wooden or tortoise shell comb to comb your hair.
- All habits that affect your body are likely to affect your hair also. Therefore, you must exercise well, take nutritious diet, and avoid smoking and alcohol to ensure good health to your body as well as your hair.
- Avoid using air dryer. If you have to, you should use the cool setting of the dryer and keep it a little away from your hair. It is advisable to first pat dry your hair by using a soft towel and then using the dryer.
- While swimming, wear a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water. If you don’t wear a cap, then you must use a shampoo or a conditioner immediately after you are through with swimming. If you are not using a cap, then you must wet your hair with normal water first. This would ensure that your hair doesn’t soak chlorinated water.
- You should wash your hair as often as you can. This would help you keep it clean and healthy. If you have oily hair, you should wash it every day or every alternate day. However, people with dry hair can wash it at least 2-3 times in a week.
- You must keep changing the shampoo and conditioner regularly.
- You should use a good-quality conditioner after shampooing your hair. This is because conditioner moisturizes your hair, and also gives it additional protection. It also softens the hair and makes it look tangle-free. A conditioner should be evenly spread throughout your hair. You should wait for few minutes before washing the conditioner from your hair.
- You must use a right shampoo for your kind of hair. If you have dry type of hair, you should use Herbal or Egg shampoo. For normal hair, you should use henna or fruit shampoo. For oily hair, you should use lemon-based shampoos.